Delicious for a lazy day brunch. Extra yummy 😋 when topped with berries, soy Greek yogurt, and pure maple 🍁 syrup. This French toast is quite is easy to make and quantaties can easily be increased to feed a larger crowd.
Vegan French Toast
- Frying pan
- 2 slices seeded sourdough bread
- 1 cup nut milk (I use unsweetened almond milk)
- 1/2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 pinch cinnamon powder
- 1 pinch salt
- Mix all ingredients together (except for the bread) and let it sit for 10-20 minutes to thicken slightly
- Heat up a pan
- Add a teaspoon of vegan butter to the pan
- Dip bread into mixture for a few seconds and put onto hot pan.
- Cook until golden and crispy