This is by far the product I make the most of, it is moisturizing, takes just minutes to make and can used for more then just dry lips! I will rub this on dry elbows, dry skin patches, and noses that get sore from catching the occasional cold. You can feel good about applying this product as it doesn’t contain any unnatural substances such as petrochemicals so readily found in store bought balms. Making this natural balm is much less pricey then buying the natural balms on the market.
- 4 tsp. grated beeswax
- 14 tsp. organic sweet almond oil
- Bring a pot with an inch or two of water to a boil. Place a heat proof bowl on top of the boiling water.
- In the bowl add the beeswax and almond oil and keep over heat until the beeswax is melted.
- Once it is melted pour into the container of choice, we use old chap stick containers or any small container we have as we like to take lip balm with us for use during the day.
* Photo courtesy of F.C. Bianchi