Ideally Natural provides health and wellness information and resources to help individuals achieve a healthier lifestyle through a range of both free and premium products as well as service offerings. The selection of offerings—ranges from free, DIY resources to one-to-one, personal coaching services. This means that almost any motivated and committed individual can achieve positive results with their lifestyle goals regardless of their financial resources.
At Ideally Natural our vision is to aid individuals achieve personal transformation by maximizing their potential to lead happy, healthy and productive lives.
Our mission is to empower individuals to lead healthier, happier and more fulfilling lives with results-focused programmes based on medical research, technology, change management principles and personal coaching.
- Wellness For All: Living well should be accessible to all individuals—regardless of economic or social status.
- Active Sharing of Information: Educate and empower individuals to attain a more balanced life between body, mind, spirit and community
- Philanthropy: To promote the welfare of others who may not have the resources available to immediately begin their journey towards wellness
- Environmental Sustainability: Increase environmental sustainability through reduced use of artificial chemicals.
- Community Supported Prosperity: Provide an opportunity for individuals to generate revenue to make it easier to choose to live a more balanced lifestyle for themselves and their families.
Jennifer was born in Saskatoon, Canada, is married and has three children. She spent many years
working with children with special educational needs and then working as a real estate agent.
She graduated from Mount Royal University in Calgary, Alberta with a diploma in Youth & Childcare and later studied at the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition (CSNN) and complete their Natural Nutrition
Her interest in health and wellness catapulted as her youngest son was continually unwell and doctors were unable to identify his ongoing health challenges. The lack of information and solutions compelled Jennifer to take control and study natural nutrition and wellness to make son become strong and healthy—a successful result in the end.